• Hematite is a mineral that has excellent cooling & relaxing energy; as well as being a powerful aid to stimulate the mind & enhance memory. This stone is also known to create a protective environment, & promotes relationships of love, balance, & peace.
• Lapis lazuli is an ancient gem, and as such, has a storied history. Egyptian cultures made a practice of burying a lapis lazuli scarab with their dead, and believed it to offer protection. The very earliest cultures valued lapis lazuli more highly than gold.
• Celtic knots are endless paths & so represent eternity and never ending. This can be in love, faith, loyalty, and friendship. When viewing these beautiful knots, we cannot see a beginning or an end; reminding us of the timeless nature of our spirit.
• Tiger eye is used to focus the mind, which allows clearer thinking & insight. It helps you face & overcome difficult challenges & stick to your plans. It's said to bring good luck & protection to the wearer.
• The main characteristics of the elephant are strength & steadfastness. Therefore they have become the symbol of physical & mental strength, as well as responsibility and earthiness. An elephant also represents patience, longevity, loyalty, & good luck; due to their long life on the earth.
• Jasper is known to bring peacefulness & support through times of stress. It is also very stabilizing and is said to reduce insecurity, fear, & guilt. It can protect the wearer from getting carried away, or led astray. It works slowly, providing constant energy, especially in a time of needed change.
• The human skeleton is simply a symbol of what is literally within everyone; it is a way to show the inner you, the soul, acting just as a human being in the flesh might act. For this reason, Day of the Dead is a celebration of the cycle of life & death and a reminder to experience all that makes life worth living.
Available here: http://etsy.me/2blar0h